Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

Buisness enterprise

Buisness enterprise

Whats it's about: Business enterprise is about using 20 dollars to make something that is cool and useful and make some prophet from your 20 dollars.    

Whats your group name: My group name is Fruity Chains we called it Fruity Chains because we chose to make Fruit Burst chains and our prophet if we sell all of the will be over 100 dollars.  

What your plan: To make Fruit Burst chains using string.  

 What part are you up to: waiting for the fruit burst to make our items.Pascall Fruit Bursts Bulk Bag 2kg | at Mighty Ape NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.