Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

100wc week 1


WALT
we are learning to rite 100 word challenge


One day there was this video game. I was the first to find the game it was found in Sydney. I started to play the game it was amazing I could not stop playing.


A years later he started to stop.
But something happened the game came alive.
they were red, blue, yellow and green.
The game was going to hunt me. they destroy Sydney All the people went so fast as a cheetah.
I had to stop them I remembered in the game they hate water
I got my hose and I wet all of them and they melted....                        



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora James, My name is Maddie a year 7 at YMS.
    I really like this post I think that you added everything in but there are some little improvements. I really love how you added in a picture to get the image of the game. Maybe next time you could add in some instructions. What was your least favorite part? Why?

    Kind Regards, Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There James! My name is Chloe a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really love your Blog post!! I think there are room for improvements. You may wanna go back and re-write " Write ".

    I like how you added a photo in so I can picture what the game looks like!
    Did you like playing the game? It seems like a pretty cool game!

    Next time you could be a bit more descriptive about your writing and explaining the game so I can picture it just a bit more!!

    Kind regards Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.