Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Reflecting on Te Ao Whanui

W.A.L.T. we are learning to read instructions carefully and complete our work to our personal best 

Hi this week in Te Ao Whanui/reading we have been reading about an upgrade on gas and coal energy and using wind to make energy. Here is a link to the texts

I finished the task that was set as good as I could. I found a right spot to set and not talk to get my work done. I read the questions as carefully as I could so I could get the task finished at the right time.  

how do you get your work finished? 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.