Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Why you need a oven

Why you need a oven 
I will be telling you why you need a oven, The earliest ovens were in Central Europe  witch date back to 29,000 BC. in Ukraine from 20,000 BC they used pits with hot coals covered in ashes. The food was wrapped in leaves and set on top then covered with dirt.

I think you need a oven because it makes cooking or baking so much easier. if you don't have a oven you can't cook your meat and then you meat will be raw and you can't eat it, you need a oven to survive you will not get any fibres witch you need to be healthy.

Those are just the few of the reasons why you need a oven.  


 3 common oven problems and how to fix them - CNET

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.