Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

The Longest Walk By Rebekah White

 







Hello everyone today I am doing an summary on a book called The Longest Walk By Rebekah White.

Here is a link to the book.

The story The Longest Walk is about how to go across the south and the north land, 

calculating how far the trip is. the amount of food and water you need for the walk, a place to sleep.

  • What were some of the things that the family calculated? how many days

  1. They need to see how many days is it is going to get there. 
  2. They had to have the right amount of bags.
  3. How far they have to go.
  4. How much litres they need of water.
  5. How much food they need.

  • Why is it important to be able to figure out the distance when planning a journey or a trip? 

  1. So you can get around places. 
  2. That means you cant get hungry or dehydrated.
  3. How many days you have to get there.
  4. So you can know when to make the tent.
  5. if you need hiking to clime over stuff. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.