Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

100 Word Challenge


Reflection

Hello everyone today I did 100 Word Challenge, we had to include 3 words from a book that I read, I chose important, exciting and suddenly. 

Hope you like it.  



Before everything had been completely normal. He had sat eating his breakfast at the kitchen table as he did every day, nothing exciting but today might be the day. He had an important meeting with a millionaire so he got ready after he finished his meal.

It was only when he looked in the mirror suddenly that he realised something was wrong. For a second he had panicked, and a sick feeling grew in his stomach. His mouth felt dry and he started to sweat as he sprinted from room to room trying to find a mirror or a reflection.5 Great Invisible Apps. We all know a great app when we see… | by Product  Hunt | Product Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.