Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Rova Lunch


Rova Lunch

          It is called Atlas V the V stands for the roman number 5 because it was there 5 attempt 

Describe the two vehicles that are being taken to Mars.

one of the vehicles are called Ingenuity Mars Helicopter it looks like a helicopter with 4 sharp blade to left it up into the air. and the rover looks like Wally-e off the movie Wally-e

Curiosity landed in Gale Crater, a dried-up ancient lake bed. Perseverance is going to a location called Jezero Crater, which is an ancient river delta. The terrain there is a little more treacherous than Gale, but the rewards may be richer.

After its initial impact, the lander bounces along the martian surface until it rolls to a stop.
The airbags are then deflated and retracted, and the lander petals and rover egress aids are
deployed. Once the petals have opened, the rover deploys its solar arrays, and places the
system in a safe state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.