Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Star Teling

Starry Telling 


1. What happens at the Mars Desert Research Centre?
The crews was staying at the station for two weeks learning what it might be like to live and work on Mars and learning about astrologist.

2. What did Haritina find difficult about being at the research centre? Why? 
She was there for a long time and it’s a completely foreign environment Sometimes it felt scary for her because it was an unfamiliar place.

3. Why do you think it is important for astronauts to practice in an environment like this before heading into Space?
So if something went wrong up in space they can prevented from happening and the astronauts will know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.