Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Why we should go to sleep

Why we should go to sleep

1. How much sleep dose a teenager need to get?
Teenagers will need to get up to 8 to 10 hours of sleep every day. If you don´t get enough sleep at the right time you will be angry and grumpy in the morning.

2. What time do you wake up to get to school?
I wake up at 7:00 to get ready for school and I leave at 8:10.

3. What time do you go to sleep on average?
8:00 or 8:30 every day

4. Calculate the times, dose this gives you enough sleep?
every day I get 12 hour that means I go to sleep at 8:00 and wake up at 7:00   

5. List four ways you can help your body get a quality night´s sleep?
1. You should read a book before bedtime.
2. Have a shower.
3. Quite place.
4. A warm dark space.

6. Why I think we should go to sleep at the right time if we dont we will be grumpy at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.