Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

WW1 memorials

Today we have been learning about WW1 memorials.

link here → School Journal - In Memory

List 2 reasons that war memorials were built:

1 The memorials were built so we can remember who the people where and the sacrifices that they made.

2 Because the people could´int take the body's because they were overseas.

List 3 features of these memorials

1 All the names that were in the war.

2 Sometimes they have tums were under the memorials.

3 They put stained glass around the memorials.

Te Aroha First World War memorial | NZHistory, New Zealand history onlineHornby Primary School war memorial | NZHistory, New Zealand history onlineNew Brighton War Memorial, Anzac Day 2015 | discoverywall.nz  Hey Frontier .... Here's a store idea .... Remembrance Day Poppy Decals |  Frontier Forums

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.