Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

music

Music notes musical wall sticker - TenStickers
Hi I am talking about music today. for the past week we have been learning about music and what I think about it. music genre that I like, whats my favourite song is and why.

Here is my favourite I like this song because it has a good beat and it makes you feel happy. The genre that I like is rap and hip hop. I think music is a type of way of emotion happy song make you happy and sad song make you sad. I learnt about the different musical notes and tempo and beat.   

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog James. I can see you've really thought about music, emotion and genre. I'm glad your favourite song makes you feel happy. Do you remember the names of any of the musical notes?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.