Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

horror them story

     Hi I have been making a story that is based on a scary them here it is. 

The Misty Forest 

 

One second you see it the next you don't. She wanted to turn around and leave this strange place.

The fog seemed to be alive. It danced among the trees between the branches. The trees lining over the road seemed to sway in the breeze, the branches reaching up like long sharp claws from the sky, yelling to escape the glowing fog.

One second you see it, the next you don't. The ghostly shadow vanished once again into the mist.

She had come too far to turn back now. Goosebumps on her cold skin, and she was sure she could hear her heart beeping inside her chest like a flapping bird begging to be let out inside. Pulling her scarf tightly around herself, she stepped forward into the woods, towards the place where the shadow had been…



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.