Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Miss Bremner

Miss BremnerAustralia A trounced by Black Ferns Development side at Oceania  Championships | RUGBY.com.au

 Key Points

Miss Bremner has had 4 years of being a coach for rugby like different schools.

Miss Bremner is teaching Hornby High in Christchurch. But her school rugby team joined with two other schools Hillmorton and Riccarton to make up the Southern side.

5 key words in the article

Athletic, Rugby, Coaching, Training, Royal Angels

Some Of The Qualities She Needs On The Field

Communication, Teamwork, Speed, Dodge Skills

In what ways is Miss Bremner a positive role model for us?

Question

What Was The Hardest Thing To Do As A Team? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.