Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Designed for Good

Designed for Good 

What was the problem that Craig Bond had?
The problem was he had a flat tier and a man pumped it up with compressed air and that gave him an idea.

Give two reasons why Craig and his classmates want to design a new pest trap? 
They saw in 2007 what the damage was from the possums and other stokes.
There was a lot of stokes in NZ so they made a new and better trap.

What were the requirements for the new trap design? 
Pests had to die quickly with little pain.

Explain in your own words what a prototype is. 
Prototype is the first product you made but can be improved.

What is the message or theme of this story?
Trying to get rid of the pests and killing them with as little pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.