Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Climate change

Today I am going to do some vocabulary all about climate change and did I summarising on the protest's that have been happening in New Zealand here is what I did.  

Climate change 

Explaining your understanding of Climate Change Protest

In Auckland on the 15th of march 2019 there were over 1000 students that marched the streets, demanding a change to stop global warming. They did this because there were a lot of floods happening because, the ice was melting and that is why people are walking the streets.


Vocabulary

Climate change: it include warming temperatures the stay for a long period. 

Campaign: A campaign is a series of action or event to try and achieve something.

Demonstration: showing that something is true and you have proof.

Zero Carbon: Zero carbon means that no carbon emissions are being produced by anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.