Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

The Mohawk

Today I read about a story called The Mohawk by Sarah Johnson, the story is about a kid trying to stand out by cutting his hair into a mohawk. So I had to do some task about the story hope you like it.  here is the link to the story
The Mohawk

1. Why do you think Leo wanted a mohawk hairstyle for his first day at intermediate? He wanted to stand out and be known to everyone because he was like the one kid at school who you would forget.

2. How did the other kids react? Why did they react that way? They thought it looked funny and they started to laughed at him and wondering why he did that to his hair. 

3. How did Matua Glen react to Leo’s mohawk? Matua Glen was curious why he had a mohawk.

4. What were some examples from the website from Matua Glen of who had the mohawk hairstyle in history? There were black and white photos of soldiers with mohawks from the Second World War

5. Besides hairstyle, how could someone protest through their appearance? by a group of kid from school cutting there hair like a mohawk to make the kid happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.