Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Week 1 100 WC

It was a stormy night, I was going out to sea. I was going for my country for the war. Five hours later boom!  Hurry, Hurry! Boom the blood was as crimson as a poppy. I frantically shouted to my brother.  I saw my brother and he told me if I die to please tell my mum and dad that  I love them.

It started to get misty and I could not see.  BOOM!  What was that?  There was a big hole with one grave. Luke was carved on the grave, 2018 that's now, I was confused. I got shot twice.

1 comment:

  1. I like the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great articles.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.