Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

An New Life for Old Machines

What does Fisher & Paykel do to help the environment? How do they do this? 
by recycling old diverting thousand of tons of materiel away from NZ landfill.

What does coal, oil and natural gas do to the environment?
it pollute the air that we breath in and it is no good for your body.

What does non-renewable mean?
non-renewable mean green energy and natural resources.

The energy of moving things is called…
It is called kinetic energy the energy to move things.

Explain in your own words how a wind turbine works?
instead of using electricity to make wind, wind turbines use wind to make electricity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.