Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

St Peters Cambridge and empathy


We have been learning about buddy class and we have been trying to find which school it is we got clues what the school is the close's river is Waikato and it was St Peters Cambridge is (934.5 kmaway from Christchurch and we got given a box that has all the stuff that we need. 

Then we use a app called answer garden to explain empathy what I think what empathy means you should understand other people feelings because you might not know what is happening in there life.
Image result for how far is st peters Cambridge to Christchurch

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.