Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Characterisation - The Ginger bread man

Characterisation - The Ginger bread man 

Kia ora We have been learning characterisation and we did it based on The Ginger bread man here are the thing that we had to answer.

 Who is the protagonist?

The protagonist is the Gingerbread man because the story is about him.

Who is  the antagonist?

The antagonist is the fox because he is the bad guy and he eat the Gingerbread man.

Indirect characterisation about the Gingerbread Man.

He is cheeky because he was talking in a funny voice and he was calling the animals and people names.

Come up with three ways you could describe him based on indirect characterisation. 

He is a flat character he never changes threw out the whole entire film he was always cheeky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.