Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Drama Vocabulary words

Drama Vocabulary words

 Protagonist: Is the good guy in the movie that everyone wants to win like Iron man.


Antagonist: The antagonist is the bad guy or the person that everyone want to lose like Thanos.


Narrator: Is the righter of the story.


Flat character: A flat character is typically a minor character.


Dynamic character: dynamic character is a character who changes throughout the course of a story as a result of the conflicts they encounter on their journey.


Static character: static character is someone who does not change during the course of the story.


Round character Round characters are major characters in a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.