Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Zorbs

 hi today I am show you some facts about Zorbs 


why I am doing fact about Zorbs because a man called Andrew Akers, it was made in nz.


1. They made the Zorbs balls in 1994.

2. Zorbs were meant to be made for walking on water but you could not controll them so they made it for rolling down hills and pools instead of the sea.

3. before they made the zorbs they tried to make floating shoes but the were not that good so they made Zorbs.     

4. there are to different Zorbs one for ground and one for water. 

5. they changed the world by making people walk on water. Kiwi Inventions | ZORB Rotorua

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.