Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Students should not have to wear school uniform

Students should not have to wear school uniform

Students should not have to wear school uniform I think it should be compulsory. Some people don't have that much money to buy school uniform. It can be relay steers full for the caregiver. next I will tell you why i think it should be compulsory.

Some kids like to wear school uniform and it looks good on them and other kids don't like school uniform it is itchy and you have to wash it everyday. But it is a good way to represent your school like if you are going on a school trip, playing sport or even just walking back home. If you don't have school uniform you can just go in your normal every day clothes instead of school uniform and you don't need to clean your clothes over and over again.

This is why school uniform should be compulsory instead of just wearing you school uniform it makes it so much easier then just wearing school uniform.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.