Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Wants persuasive writing

Wants persuasive writing

There are lots of different cars there fast cars, 3 wheeled cars, big cars, small cars, even salt water cars. Today I am going to tell you why cars are a want. Cars are really expensive so not everyone has the money to buy a car. But if you do have the money you can do a lot of things like.

having some family time and getting to know each other. It is easy transport you can go on a  holiday, it's faster than walking, there is a lot of room to put your groceries away. You won't  be late to your job, school, meetings and other important things that you could go to.


cars are all just upgrades from the bike it make's your life so much easier I hope you know now why cars are a want not a need.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.