Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Book Review on Boy by Roald Dahl

 Book review

I am doing a book review on Boy by Roald Dahl, the book was interesting, My favourite part was how he based it all on his life. He had a crazy life how there was a mouse plot and scared everyone. It was all about how he did wonderful thing in hes life and mistakes that he made in he life but it was  at the end.

It's cool how you can just read the back of the cover and it make you want to read it more. I liked how he used interesting sound affects like swish-crack and zoom. Hes hole book about his life is amazing, he had everything happens to him like moving school going to an island even doing a prank with a mouse this book was cool it is a 9 out of 10 book. 

You should read this book as well it will blow your mind.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.