Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

100 word challenge

Chicken strips

we had to make a 100 word story and we had to add all the words that I highlight'ed hope you like my story.  


I heard a gigantic bang, crash followed by a powerful boom that shook me out of my imperfect hut. Huh? I looked around startled, trying to figure out what all the racket was about. I went to pick up my bucket when I heard doom echoed through out the canyon. I saw a hilarious tiny magnificent monster. I ran fast towards the monster, zap, zoom, boo, kapow! Poof I had defeated the monster, it began to rain excellent chicken strips. I jumped up and down full of excitement then started to collect the chicken strips that covered my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.