Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Healthy lifestyle choices

 Healthy lifestyle choices 

To control your healthy lifestyle you can make the right choices you can control your eating, smoking and washing your hands and coughing into your elbow. To help me to not be angry I have a shower or go for a walk you can do the same you can breathe in and out if you ever get angry. but there are something that you can't control like ADHD, fobyas, and there are a few more that you can not control. 

Now you know about healthy lifestyle, bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.