Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

PE term-4


Hello readers today in P.E we have been doing gymnastics. For these tasks we have to write what we have been doing and the thing we have learnt while doing gymnastics we been doing front flips back flips tuck jumps and circle up on a bar. We have been doing this because so we know how to do gymnastics and all the cool stuff  the thing that I have learned by being here is how to do a front flip on the mini tramp it is so fun to do hope you like my blog post about gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.