Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

About 1920 / 1930

 What have you learned so far about life in the 1920s-1930s from reading this book? Give examples specifically about how things were different or similar. 

The deterrent compered to the 1920 to today are. We have phone's and in the 19's they used telephone's that were connected to a cord, the 19's din'int have that much technology they had they had automobile's, air plane's, washing machine's, radio's, electric razor, jukebox and more the 19's had heaps of wars around the world like world war 1 and the Korean war. now you know about the 19's.


If you were going to write an autobiography about your life, what would be some main events that you would include? What has made a big impact on your life? 

I like to play basketball I play for gators when i was young i dint know how to play basketball it took a lot of time to get good at basketball and now I play for a school I do under 13 basketball I have played for Canterbury it took a loot of practices just to get here. So you should always give it a go even if you don't know at all about the sport.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.